Oregon Coast Travel Guide
Oregon’s coastal region is vast and ripe with adventure. Manzanita Beach, located between Cannon Beach and Tillamook, is quickly becoming one of the hottest getaways for tourists with a range of tastes and interests. Whether you are traveling here with your entire family, going on a couple’s excursion, or even looking for a premier wedding location, Manzanita Beach is the first place you should consider. You'll love our ourstanding dining options, breathtaking scenery, views of the Neahkahnie Mountain ranges, and lovely beach homes.
Manzanita Beach Activities & Things to Do
Oregon’s Coast has something for everyone. If you prefer to spend your vacation days with excitement and adventure, consider hiking or renting bikes or surfboards to explore the coast and the Pacific Ocean. If you love retail therpay, explore fantastic local shops and find the perfect souvenir to bring home. After a day of running around, dig into a delicious variety of local restaurants, taverns, and bistros to replenish your energy for more exploration. No matter which direction you go, there is no shortage of fun things to do on the Oregon Coast! Here are some of the exciting things to know about the area:
- Trails and Hiking — Throughout the Oregon Coast region, you will find numerous trails and hiking spots, including hiking trails through Oregon’s very own wine country.
- Numerous Attractions — The coast is home to museums, aquatic centers, amusement parks, zoos, and even casinos.
- Culinary Treasures — You will find fabulous restaurants throughout Manzanita Beach, but there are some that are considered “hidden gems” to the locals. A few to check out as you travel through the coastal area include Manzanita Market Grocery & Deli, Big Wave Cafe, Left Coast Siesta, and Bread and Ocean Bakery. If you are there during the summer from early June to mid-September, you can visit the Farmer’s Market too.
- Oswald West State Park — Home to over 2,500 acres of preserved trees and wildlife, this state park is amazing to tour around and explore.
- Wineries — Oregon is home to some of the finest wineries, including the Nehalem Bay Winery where you have a tasting room, tours, and a great place to pick up a few bottles of wine.
Getting to Manzanita Beach
If you arrive at Portland International Airport, you can get to Manzanita Beach and the sights via bus, or drive yourself. On the way, enjoy the scenery, stop at local restaurants, and get ready for an adventure. Get driving directions to Manzanita Beach.
The Best Places to Stay on the Oregon Coast
We offer a curated selection of high-quality vacation rentals in and around Manzanita Beach, one of the best Oregon Coast towns. Our Manzanita vacation rentals are close to top Oregon Coast attractions and sights and come fully equipped with full kitchens, scenic views, and plenty of space to spread out and relax. With diverse offers, we have the perfect Manzanita lodging option for you and your group! Need more info? We are here to help give our office a call for local knowledge and tips.
Use the guide below to get started planning your vacation by finding our favorite Oregon Coast activities and adventures.