Guide to the Oregon Coast - Explore Manzanita!
Oregon’s coastal region is vast and ripe with adventure. Whether you are traveling here with the entire family, doing a couple’s excursion, or even looking for a premier wedding location, Manzanita Beach is the first place you should consider.
The beach itself has a view of the Neahkahnie Mountain ranges, culinary wonders, and breathtaking scenery.
If you arrive at Portland International Airport, you can get to Manzanita Beach and the sights via bus, tram, or drive yourself. On the way, enjoy the scenery, stop at local restaurants, and get ready for an adventure.
A New Visitor’s Guide to Manzanita Beach on the Oregon Coast
Oregon’s Coast has plenty to offer. You don’t have to be the “outdoorsy” type to enjoy a vacation here. Manzanita Beach is quickly becoming one of the hottest getaways for tourists with a range of tastes and interests.
Here are some of the exciting things to know about the area:
- Trails and Hiking: Throughout the Oregon Coast region, you will find numerous trails and hiking spots, including hiking trails through Oregon’s very own wine country.
- Numerous Attractions: The coast is home to museums, aquatic centers, amusement parks, zoos, and even casinos.
- Culinary Treasures: You will find fabulous restaurants throughout Manzanita Beach, but there are some that are considered “hidden gems” to the locals. A few to check out as you travel through the coastal area include Manzanita Market Grocery & Deli, Big Wave
Cafe, Left Coast Siesta, and Bread and Ocean Bakery. If you are there during the summer from early June to mid-September, you can visit the Farmer’s Market too.
- Oswald West State Park: Home to over 2,500 acres of preserved trees and wildlife, this state park is amazing to tour around and explore.
- Wineries: Oregon is home to some of the finest wineries, including the Nehalem Bay Winery where you have a tasting room, tours, and a great place to pick up a few bottles of wine.
Need more info? We are here to help give our office a call for local knowledge and tips.