Directions to Manzanita, OR
How to Find Your Way to Manzanita Beach
Oregon is a big state but there are plenty of options to help you get around. While Oregon is known as one of the most bike-friendly states, you may find it easier to travel by car or another form of ground transportation, especially over longer distances. Fortunately, no matter what direction you are coming from, driving to Manzanita Beach is a breeze!
Whether you travel from the North or South, Highway 101 is the most direct and accessible route to access both the Cannon and Manzanita Beach areas. If you prefer to explore the area by walking around, you’re in luck. Once you arrive in Manzanita, you can navigate your way around town entirely on foot. You’ll find that you are never more than 10 minutes away from the windswept shores of the Pacific Ocean.
If you are leaving Portland International Airport, one of the closest airports to Manzanita, turn by turn directions to our office are outlined below:
- Head northwest on NE Airport Way
- Take NE Airport Way toward Departures/Ticketing/Check-In/Valet Parking
- Keep left at the fork to continue on NE Airport Way
- Merge onto I-205 S/Veterans Memorial FWY S/E Portland FWY S toward I-84/Portland/Salem
- Merge onto I-84 W/US-30 W via EXIT 21B toward Portland
- Merge onto I-5 S/Pacific Highway 101 S via the exit on the left toward Salem
- Merge onto I-405 N via the exit on the left toward US-26/Beaverton
- Merge onto US-26 W via EXIT 1D toward Ocean Beaches/Beaverton
- Merge onto US-101 S via the exit on the left toward CANNON BEACH/Tillamook
- Turn right onto Laneda Ave
- Laneda Ave is just past Manzanita Ave
- 532 LANEDA AVE is on the left
Portland International Ground Transportation
The airport also offers shuttles, buses, limos, town cars, taxis and other transportation options to get you to your final destination. Though, why not take advantage of a rental car? Have more freedom and go for a scenic drive along the coast. Trust us, you won’t regret it!
Here is our favorite route to explore and what you can expect to see along the way. An amazing Oregon Coast scenic drive right at your fingertips!
- Highway 101: Driving along Highway 101 will take you hundreds of feet above the shores of Manzanita where you will discover some of the most breathtaking views on the entire Oregon Coast. Stop at the Neahkahnie Overlooks where you can take in spectacular views of both the Manzanita surf and Neahkahnie Mountain. If you continue your drive through Highway 101, you’ll come across the entrance to the hiking path up Neahkahnie Mountain. The peak climbs up to 1600 feet, so expect some incredible aerial views.
Stay with Manzanita Beach Getaway on Your Next Holiday
Whether you choose to explore the town by car, bike or on foot, one thing is for sure. You want a safe and comfortable place to rest and recharge at the end of the day so you can do it all over again tomorrow! Fortunately, Manzanita Beach Getaway has you covered.
We offer our guests private and spacious luxury vacation home rentals that include modern finishes, lavish amenities and sweeping views of the Oregon Coast. Browse through our vast selection of high-end accommodations, which are expertly curated to meet and exceed your needs.
Browse and book rentals directly online for the best available pricing!