Manzanita Farmers Market
Every Friday in June-mid Septemeber, once the clock strikes five the office of Manzanita Beach Getaway Vacation Rentals fills with the calling rhythm of hypnotic drum beats, the Manzanita Farmers Market is finally open! For the next three hours, you can submerge yourself with fresh local foods that will please every taste bud.
If you find yourself wondering, why are these people so excited about a farmer’s market? Well, here's why...
- It's a chance to support LOCAL businesses, farms, restaurants, and bakeries.
- Local food is better for you! From farm to table means less depletion of sacred nutrients!
- Organically grown means no GMO’s!
- Products are pleasantly affordable.
- To die for fruits and vegetables, fresh meats, local cheese, and bread.
- Local art on display for purchase
- It's an opportunity to visit a local non-profit
- Buy homemade beauty products!
- Get your favorite knives sharpened.
- Enjoy LIVE MUSIC, face painting and MORE!
Help support our local families by supporting our farmers today! The impact you make at farmer’s markets are helping to ensure that there will be farms in your community tomorrow. The core of farmer's markets is the community gathering together.
Manzanita Farmers Market - Food Trucks
Manzanita Farmers Market - Underhill Plaza, 635 Manzanita Ave., Manzanita
Rice & Shine is an exciting new addition to Manzanita! The menu boasts fresh and healthy local ingredients and allows you to discover a new world of Asian cuisine. You can find Rice & Shine at the Manzanita Farmers Markets on Friday's from 4 PM - 7 PM.