Driving to Manzanita Beach
Driving to Manzanita Beach is easy no matter what direction you are coming from! From the North or South, Highway 101 is the most direct route to access the Cannon and Manzanita Beach areas. If you are coming from Portland International Airport, turn by turn directions to our office are below for your ease. Contact our office should you need additional directions or having any other questions about traveling to the area.
Directions from Portland International Airport via Hwy 26:
- Start out going northwest on NE Airport Way.
- Take NE Airport Way toward Departures/Ticketing/Check-In/Valet Parking.
- Keep left at the fork to continue on NE Airport Way.
- Merge onto I-205 S/Veterans Memorial Fwy S/E Portland Fwy S toward I-84/Portland/Salem.
- Merge onto I-84 W/US-30 W via EXIT 21B toward Portland.
- Merge onto I-5 S/Pacific Highway 101 S via the exit on the left toward Salem.
- Merge onto I-405 N via the exit on the left toward US-26/Beaverton.
- Merge onto US-26 W via EXIT 1D toward Ocean Beaches/Beaverton.
- Merge onto US-101 S via the exit on the left toward CANNON BEACH/Tillamook.
- Turn right onto Laneda Ave.
- Laneda Ave is just past Manzanita Ave
- 532 LANEDA AVE is on the left.