We missed you in Manzanita. Our team is here for you!At this time, masks are required in all local businesses, while on Laneda Ave, or any other mask zones, and when unable to social distance in public places, including the Farmer’s Market. Please be mindful that our local healthcare in Tillamook county is strained and may not offer the services you expect. To learn more, please read this Covid Letter released by the City of Manzanita.
We are here for you. We want to reassure you that in this time of uncertainty, we offer certainty when you are ready to make your travel plans. Our first priority is the safety of our guests and employees. We continue to monitor the CDC and work with local officials to stay up to date on the most current information in our area. When you plan your vacation you can rest assured that we have implemented enhanced protocols to our policy, procedures, health and sanitation guidelines to ensure you receive excellent service you have come to expect from us.
Book With Certainty
Offering clean and safe rental homes has always been our top priority. MBG will continue to place an emphasis on our cleaning practices and policies.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are treated by a professional and sanitized with chlorine.
- All bed and bathroom linens are laundered on-site. Our duvet covers and quilts are washed after each guest.
- Our houses include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self check-in and check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, needed for the length of your stay.
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Manzanita, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding. All shops are requiring masks.
We are here for you! Manzanita Beach Getaway Rentals has created a flexible reservation policy to give you certainty during these turbulent times of COVID-19. For all bookings made directly with Manzanita Beach Getaway after May 29th 2020, we are guaranteeing a full refund if our area requires us to shut down again due to COVID-19. Reservations made on a third party website go by the policy listed on the website, and we can review each reservation request when contacted by the guest.
Browse Our Manzanita Rentals
We offer one-of-a-kind Manzanita Beach Getaway vacation rentals! One of the benefits to staying in one of our clean and spacious homes is the ability to distance you and your family from others should you see fit. Let us help you find your place in Manzanita for an unforgettable getaway. We offer well-appointed houses for an unmatched Manzanita Beach experience.